love

 Timeless Love (Finale Episode)

The moment Kelvin was about to kiss her lips, an unknown person banged at the door but he wasn't moved by the knock, instead he continued kissing Jenny's cheeks forgetting that he previously wanted to kiss her lips.
Kelvin stopped immediately he saw that the person banging on the door has already broken the door.
Jennifer looked up with tears on her eyes and saw her hero.
Henry became more angrier the moment he broke the door and found Jennifer battling her way out under Kelvin.
Henry noticed blood on Jennifer's forehead, with swollen face, torn clothes, and messy hair, It was unbearable for him to behold.
He rushed Kelvin immediately, lifted him up and threw him away from her.
He picked up from the floor and gently laid her on the bed and touch her swollen face.
“I knew you will come for me,” Jennifer said with a faintly smile.
“I'm so sorry Jenny, I didn't get here on time,” Henry said and mistakenly place his hand on her stomach and Jennifer cried out in pain holding her stomach.
Henry couldn’t bear seeing Jennifer in such a pitiful state, and tears dropped down his cheeks as he pecked her forehead.
“Hold on for awhile, I will be right back,” Henry told her and head towards Kelvin
grabbing him by his collar, then he pinned Kelvin to the wall and started throwing blows at his face, stomach, and chest leaving bruises all over his body.
Henry pulled Kelvin to the chair and tied him up tightly with a marine rope.
He then find his way into the kitchen and took out a knife which he heated in fire.
He placed the knife on Kelvin's face and he screamed out in pains, he loosened the rope and held his hair with his hands.
“Who gave you the right to touch my wife? How dare you,” Henry yelled and threw Kelvin against the wall.
“You have the audacity to lay your filthy hands on my wife after all my warning huh, I will make sure I break those filthy hands of yours so you'll never make use of them again,” Henry said and hit kelvin's hands against the wall and he screamed out in pains.
“I warned you severally Kelvin, but you choose not to listen to my warnings, “Henry shouted and kicked him hard on his tummy.
Henry's PA ran towards him to stop him but Henry pushed him away and he fell to the ground.
“Henry that's enough!!” Jennifer screamed.
Henry stopped immediately he heard her voice.
He stare at her and she rolled down from the bed and gently head towards Henry.
“Ma'am Jenny, please don’t go closer to him, he might do something crazy to you,” Henry's PA said but she ignored him and kept on heading towards Henry.
“My husband will never hurt me,” Jennifer said.
Those words melted Henry's heart and Jennifer hugged him from the back and wrapped her arms around her waist.
“My love, please don't hurt him any further, I don't want his blood to be on your hands, it wouldn't be good for our baby and me,” Jennifer said and freed Kelvin.
“What? You're pregnant?” Henry asked trying to hide his excitement.
“Yes Henry, I'm pregnant, we're about to be a parent.
You're going to be father Abraham just like you've always wanted,” Jennifer said.
“Babe, are you serious? I never believed that bastard over there when he told me,” Henry said pointing at Kelvin and Jennifer nodded.
“It's a good news right?” She asked.
“Of course it is, and I am happy to hear that you're going to be mother Sarah, at least God fulfilled my wish by making you my Sarah,” Henry said and Jennifer laughed.
Seeing Jennifer laugh made Henry to forget the whole incident, it made him forget the incident that almost made him lose her.
The incident that almost made him to kill someone.
He hugged her tightly but loosened the hug when he heard her screamed in pain.
Jennifer held her stomach in pains and Henry carried her but was shocked the moment he saw blood dropping from her thigh.
“Oh no, she's bleeding, Henry shouted and Immediately rushed to the hospital.
******************
The doctor walked out after examining Jennifer.
“ Doctor, how is my wife?” Henry asked.
“Your wife is perfectly fine, ” the doctor said.
“And the baby?” Henry's mom asked.
“The baby is still intact, she only bled as a result of the beatings she received on her stomach but there's no cause for an alarm because both the mother and the baby are doing alright now.” the doctor said.
“Thank you so much doctor,” Henry said and went into the ward. He found Jennifer laying on the bed.
“Wifey.. ”
“Yes..” she replied.
“How are you doing?” he asked.
“I'm fine,” Jennifer said.
“Does it still hurt so much? ” he asked.
“Yes it does” she replied.
“Where does it hurt? Should I call the doctor,” Henry asked looking tensed.
“It hurts here,” Jennifer said touching her lips.
Henry chuckled, then moved closer to her and kissed her lips and Jennifer smiled.
“Does it still hurt? ” he asked.
“No babe, I'm feeling much better now” Jennifer replied.
“I'm really sorry Jenny, you're in this mess because of me, ” she said.
“Don't say that Henry, it wasn’t your fault okay? So stop feeling guilty,” Jennifer said and playing hit his head.
“I love you Jenny..”
“I love you more Henry.”
“I love you most Jenny,” Henry said.
“I double love you Henry, ” Jennifer said.
“Wifey, you'll always be mine forever no matter what happens, we'll always be together till death do us part.
THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog