Unfortunately, this is the time to ask for your help. Briefly about me: Upul Bandara, country Sri Lanka, a poor boy living a hard life.Me. My family, mother, aunt, me, we live in a rented house. I made a raksha and took care of mother and aunt. But the current crisis in our countrySo I lost my raksha. They told me to leave the rented house if I could not pay the rent. If there is anyone who can help me before we hit the highway.COUNTRY/ SRILANKA,ACCOUNT NUMBVER/ 038020487251,NAME/ WEERASINGHE W.M.A.G.U.B,BANK/ HATTON National bank
My Crush (E1) I'm late for my first class and rushed out of my car, I know for sure that am late, I don’t have a choice anyway. I always wanted to skip maths class, don’t get me wrong, I am one of the best students in math. But I don’t like it. I walked through the hall way, not a surprise that there are only few students walking around, probably they are all in class. I suddenly changed my mind,, I will go to the class. I walked to the class and all eyes were on me, you see what I hated most is getting unnecessary attention. " Julie Mark!! Stop! where you are! ” Miss Ann yelled, I groan. She always call me by my last name. " You are late ” She said heading closer to me ” Sorry Ma, I was,, uhm. Sorry, I don’t have an excuse ” I said looking at the floor. ” Go have a sit ” She said, I breath in relief and walked to my seat. ” Hey Julie” Ella said and winked ” Yeah ” I replied shortly and brought out my note. "Julie, your crush is in class “she whispers and I freeze ...
Comments
Post a Comment