hite Money

🤑❤️🥺
Episode 12
Chief Badmus kept on talk for minutes I only smiled back and sipped the sminuf he told John to get me
He didn't touch me like Barry did he simply talked and shared he's life experience with me I wondered if he called me to a private bar only to talk about he's life to me
I looked at the wall clock and it was already 8:00 and then he's phone rang
"Hello...yes it's chief Badmus talk...ehn ahaa but why am I just knowing about this ...what do you mean my secretary didn't inform me...." He was not raising he's voice angryly "ok I'll get back to you" and he cuts the call
"Annie we would see some other time ehn I just got an important call ehnn" she stood up and signalled to a man in the dark I didn't even know someone had been there all along
The man came and handed a brief case to chief Badmus he sat down back and opened the brief and handed me a bundle of neat and obviously freshly printed naira notes. I didn't want to collect it but he forced me to and immediately left...
I sat down and just staired at the money
After some minutes I retired to my room and dozed off
I heard a soft knock on the door I woke up and looked at the wall clock it was past 10
"Who is that..." I asked my door was always locked even though ma swe swe always complained about it I still always lock my door
"Nah me joor come open the door" it was tes I recognized her voice and then I stood up sluggishly and walked to the door
"Babe can I sleep here this night...." Tes asked looking strange something was odd about her I noticed some wounds on her back I didn't question her I just let her in
Tes sat on the bed slowly
"Tes what happened..." I was now fully awake and alarmed at the sight I was seeing
" Is it not the mad client madame dollar asked me to attend to.." She started crying "who would have known that he loved inflicting pain on women he sleeps with. Annie he flogged me with he's belt and tied my hands before having sex with me. Madame dollar no tell me
I live in Sri Lanka. I worked in the army. While working in the army I took a bank loan to build my house. Within a year of taking it, I lost my job. I'm helpless. Help me if you can. This is the name of the bank I borrowed from: national savings bank. (NSB), my name is .WMAGUB weerasinghe, Account No: .100418076391, Discussion: Mahiyanganaya. Bank, Phone No: 94552257219.The Bank I Borrowed Is Here.My National Identity Card Number: 940170800v.If you think I am lying call the bank and ask



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love